Friday, February 23, 2007

Radio interview - CFRU 93.3 FM

In twenty minutes I'll be prerecording a phone interview for "Wireless Account" a biweekly show on CFRU 93.3 FM, Campus and Community Radio in Guelph. I'm looking forward to it. The advance list of questions were thoughtful and on the mark, so it should be a nice, casual chat!

When I know the deets, the 411, the scivvy, the "when it will be aired", I'll post again. Until then, I'm trying hard not to eat cheese. It messes with my voice. Makes me schmecky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I did a radio show with them when I went to school there. The usual self-indulgent English student stuff but I miss that station.

Julie Wilson said...

It was a great interview, a lot of fun, quirky casual chat stuff came out of it. The interviewer has the daunting task of cutting around my infamous rambling. (I swear, if you hear noise in the background it's my eyes rolling up to the left...right...whatever side you go to when you really thinking things through.)